Adguard Premium 6.1.298.1564 Patch & Serial Key Free Download
Adguard Premium 6.1.298.1564 Patch Information:
Adguard Premium 6.1.298.1564 Patch Final delivers you with a reliable and manageable protection which immediately and without your participation filters the loading web pages. Adguard Premium 6 Patch eliminates all the irritating ads, blocks loading of dangerous websites, and will not permit anyone to track your activities on the Internet. Adguard Premium provides you with a reliable and manageable protection that immediately and without your participation filters the loading web pages. Adguard Premium removes all the annoying ads, blocks loading of dangerous websites, and will not allow anyone to track your activities on the Internet.
- Protection and blocking
- Check a webpage against our database of phishing and malicious sites.
- Whenever a Web site is processed, AdGuard does a number of things at the same time:
- Removes ads an internet-based tracking code from the page.
- Look into the status from the website and notifys you about this, if required.
- Safety and comfort
- You’ll be surprised about what comfortable and safer Internet is going to be installed after Adguard.
What’s New ?
This version should be considered as a revision of the Adguard for Windows 6.1 release. This is why you will not spot many ‘major’ changes – mostly bugfixes, small changes, improvements etc. More drastic changes will come eventually with 6.2 version.
[Added] $important modifier #1312
This new addition is an important one (no pun intended), but mostly relevant for creators of custom filter rules. With it’s help you can give certain rules higher priority.
- [Changed] Several apps and browsers added to the list of apps filtered by default #1230, #1236, #1274, #1280, #1344, #1347
- [Fixed] Inconsistent $replace result #1358
- [Fixed] Adguard now filters pages with Content-Type:application/xhtml #571
- [Fixed] HTTPS exceptions do not cover subdomains #1317
- [Fixed] $replace rule can now be applied along with the other rules #640
- [Improved] Filters update check period is now customizable #941
- [Improved] Adguard now can partially block encrypted ads without decrypting SSL protocol (if HTTPs filtering is disabled) #1233
- [Changed] Switched to the DigiCert certificate #1268
- [Changed] WoSign and StartCom certificates became unstrusted #1359
- [Changed] Proxy mode will use IPv4 address when it is available from now on #1323
- [Fixed] CSP is now handled in meta tags #797
- [Fixed] Issue with invalid HTML #1222
- [Fixed] “iframe” elements are not removed from the page code #1245
- [Fixed] Adguard.Tools.exe heavy CPU load issue #1229
- [Fixed] Opera dev ad blocker compatibility issue with Adguard Assistant #1173
- [Fixed] Opera built-in VPN compatibility issue #1116
- [Fixed] Certificate validity check order #1277
- [Fixed] SSL exceptions aren’t deleted on network API reinit #1304
- [Fixed] Adguard code is injected into a non-HTML document #1316
- [Fixed] WFP driver impacting DPC latency #1156
- [Fixed] $empty modifier behaviour #1360
- [Fixed] Stealth mode ignores $stealth exception #1362
- [Fixed] Inability to apply inline style #1331
- [Fixed] An empty ‘style’ tag is added even if there’s no element hiding #1336
- [Fixed] $replace modifier breaks content charset #1378
- [Fixed] Adsbypasser and some other userscripts do not work properly #1363
- [Fixed] “Enable safe search” function in Parental Control breaks Google #1383
- [Fixed] Adguard doesn’t filter HTTPs when Fiddler is switched on and in “decode https” mode #1372
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8, 8.1
- Windows 10
Adguard Premium 6.1.298.1564 Patch & Serial Key Download
you can download its setup from given links: